Now in stock … Clogger’s new lightweight arborist chainsaw trousers. Cool, light and durable.
The Clogger Zero is designed to be light, yet not at the expense of safety protection. Weight has been saved by searching for the lightest and strongest stretch fabrics, for abrasion-resistant textile that weigh less, and refining some of the features of the famous Ascend material. The outcome is chainsaw trousers that weigh less than 1 kg, yet cooler and more durable. Certified to AS/NZS4453.3:1997.
- Made with next-gen Lightweight Arrestex HP chainsaw protective fabric – total weight is under 1kg.
- ‘A’ style chainsaw frontal protection – where it is most needed.
- Large cooling vents allow body heat to escape faster. Excellent for hot climates.
- Cooling outer fabric – engineered to move moisture away from the skin.
- Tough, 4-way stretch fabric allow greater freedom of movement.
- UV Protective – shielding you from the harmful effects of the sun.
- Abrasion resistant material from the knee down, increasing durability in high wear areas.
- Slim Fit – extra comfortable and reduced bulk.
- Extra leg length – more freedom of movement when using spikes or when stretching along a limb.
- Hi-visibility panels – bright orange panels makes increases safety and observability
- Essential pockets placed on thigh – designed to give easy access when in harness.
- Zipper seal pockets eases access even when wearing gloves, and prevents contents from falling out.
- Added Mobile Phone and Hip pockets for extra gear and convenience.
Size Waist Inleg Length
XS 75-80cm 83.5cm
S 81-86cm 85cm
M 87-92cm 86.5cm
L 93-98cm 87.5cm
XL 99-104cm 88.5cm
XXL 105-110cm 88.5cm