Your best energy saver is here! Get up any tree with considerably less effort, go faster and easier with this brilliant system.
Try it—there’s no going back to a single shoe ascender after you do.
Do you struggle with climbing, or are new to SRT? The Velox Clip’N Step Boots Ascent System will pay for itself right after your first climb!
Simply pair with your Clip’N Step Boots boots, or with an added separate footloop, and enjoy the ride. Most users report that it takes them half to a third of the effort it used to take them to ascend. Such a worthy investment!
This is extremely easy to set up and utilize. Once you are at height, move it from your rope to one of your gear loops. The HAAS® Velox Clip’N Step Boots Ascent System is truly the best add-on you can invest in with your modern SRT system for hands-free ascent when combined with a foot ascender and a device like the Unicender or rope wrench.
Climbing has never been so easy and efficient with this gem. With its built-in machined bungee block, the Velox Clip’N Step Boots Ascent System gives you twice the pull and twice the throw. There are no complicated adjustments, and this attaches well at any point from mid-chest down to bridge level.
The HAAS® Velox Clip’N Step Boots Ascent System is a big game changer, boasting of these functional benefits:
- Double tube system allows 30″ of in-line bungee to be contained within the unit for over 30″ of elongation
- Versatile ascent system has zero set up and can be used by multiple users without adjustment
- Snap is tied just above the ascender, extracting out up to 30″ to eliminate any set up as well as any “dead spots” in the return action
- Designed to maximize friction reduction with a bungee that terminates at the top of the Velox, travels down the channel to the bottom where it wraps around a shiv with stainless steel sealed bearings inside a machined aluminum block
- Bungee returns up a second channel where it is tied to a snap
- Bungee is replaceable in under five minutes with no tools