How does a battery-powered saw compare?
Let’s take a look at the Husqvarna cordless chainsaw.
How does the T536Li XP match up against your classic, traditional petrol-powered chainsaw? Take a look at this beauty!
Husqvarna’s cordless T536Li XP is a powerful arborist climbing saw that is battery-powered. It is an absolute breeze to work with, featuring excellent ergonomics, great chain speed, and truly high performance. Use it for instances that are sound-sensitive, or when you quickly need a small chainsaw that cuts in tight and fast.
I have been in the power-line vegetation clearing industry for 11 years and this was my first experience with a battery powered saw… this product blew me away by how good it was… It was just as fast as a petrol saw if not faster to bring the tree down, because there was no stalling and no need to constantly be pull starting the saw each time you turn it off to talk to ground crews below. Very impressive product. I would love to own one and have them as standard equipment on all our vehicles.
Dylan Britton – Cutting Field Supervisor, Kyneton VIC – Vemco Group
Work quickly with a compact saw that can easily be hauled on a skidder and get quiet, powerful cuts with the lightweight Husqvarna T536Li-XP chainsaw. Simply charge the battery beforehand and that’s it! It’s specially designed for professional users who need a user-friendly, top handle, electric, max efficiency chainsaw for tree maintenance.
Simply push the button and start cutting!
The Husqvarna T536Li-XP Battery-Powered Chainsaw (36 volt) is perfect for professional users and arborists, with a great set of specifications and features at your disposal:
- Quick and easy push button start instead of repeatedly pulling a cord
- Super lightweight at 2.4 kg (3.6kg with battery)
- Works with Li-Ion battery (36 V, 20 cells per battery)
- Powerful BLDC (brushless) motor
- 0.2 litre automatic oil pump at 0-200 ml/min
- 2/2.4 m/s² equivalent vibration level (ahv, eq) front / rear handle
- Clear communicate with crew or team members at 93 dB(A) sound pressure level at operators ear and with 106 dB(A) sound power level, guaranteed (LWA)
- 3/8″ LP chain pitch
- 10″-14″ / 25-35 cm recommended bar length, min-max (12″ Standard)
- Makes easy cuts at 65.62 fts / 20 m/s chain speed at max power
- Compact, easy to transport and carry at 265 (L) x 215 (W) x 230 (H) mm