The Hansa C3e Chipper is built like an ever-reliable tank and chips branches well
Hansa helps you do away with tedious work in the garden quickly and easily
This chipper will last the distance with its great features and functionalities… You can’t go wrong with the C3e Chipper from Hansa!
One of the issues when it comes to machines like these is having material all the way down the chute to get to the blades. While this won’t work on the bones, expect smooth performance and ease of use with branches up to 30mm diameter. The Hansa C3e Chipper has truly become one of the most dependable chippers in the market for homeowners who need to keep their gardens and flower beds looking their best.
Doing away with the petrol smell, the C3e is driven by its 2HP single phase electric motor, and is easily brought to life with a simple push of a button. You can be sure of safe and secure operation with the built-in thermal overload function.
Built with large, solid rubber wheels, this chipper boasts of ease of use and transport, giving you a much easier time when navigating through your outdoor work space. With high performance features and great user-friendly details, Hansa C3e Chipper is a great investment:
- One in feed chute with large opening at a convenient operating height
- Powered by 2HP single phase electric motor
- Capacity of 30mm branch diameter
- Push button start with thermal overload
- Conforms to ASNZS62841.1-2015 standard
- Discharge out the side directly back onto your garden or stockpile or into optional bag (as shown in image above)
- Solid housing construction of 5mm steel plate
- Easy access to cutting blade – remove four bolts and everything is accessible
- Easy to transport, well balanced on large solid rubber wheels
- Will handle flax, cabbage tree leaves and palm fronds without wrapping around the rotor shaft
- Quality powder coated finish (media blasted surface for excellent adhesion)
- 12 month warranty (extended warranty to 24 months on registration)
- Optional catcher bag available