Expect flexibility, smooth action, best performance, and high versatility.
Let’s take a look at the innovative Edelrid Tree Core Lite (Core and Sliding D Kit) Harness
The full body treatment is certainly yours with an excellent modular climbing system that won’t disappoint. We expect nothing less from Edelrid, truly a pioneer in industrial and recreational climbing products.
Designed with a bridge with an adjustable length, The Edelrid Tree Core Harness is a lightweight harness made for use in many crucial situations. The Core, when attached with its accompanying Core Top harness, becomes a full body harness according to EN 361, and gets you from work positioning to full body fall arrest.
Made with rescue operations and rope access work applications in mind, Edelrid created a superb harness that is so easy to get in and out of with its adjustable leg loops and no-fuss padding. The Tree Core’s extensive waist and leg loop padding makes it suitable for all of your climbing requirements, with comfort and security at the top of the list.
The Edelrid Tree Core Lite is obviously built around a modular belt, and is equipped with removable D rings and sliding D on a webbing bridge. We think the adjustable waist support is easy to manage and customize (which means your hang point on the harness can be exactly where you want it). The unique construction of its sliding D kit delivers great contralateral flexibility.
The Core has four gear loops, two buckle straps, and slide buckle loops. Let’s not overlook the textile eyelets at two different positions that can be clipped with forged screw gate D rings. This guarantees optimum fit regardless of the user’s size and proportions. Its four gear loops give you the peace of mind that you are truly safe, empowered, and in control in managing your climbing gear.
The Edelrid Tree Core Lite (Core and Sliding D Kit) Harness is perfect for professional users and arborists, with a great set of specifications and features at your disposal:
- Two Easy Glider buckles on the hips for symmetrically adjusting the harness to the body
- Ergonomically cut padding for excellent wear comfort and maximum freedom of movement
- Four textile eyelets on the sides, with two removable aluminium Screw Gate D-rings (EN 358)
- Adjustable Sliding D Kit increases freedom of lateral movement
- Efficient material management with four gear loops on the sides, 2 buckled straps and slide buckle loops (e.g. for chainsaw attachment)
- Adjustable leg loops can be fully opened thanks to Click Lock buckles
- One size adjusts to fit waists 29.5″ to 49″, and thighs from 17.75″ to 29.5″