Say hello to the first protective trousers designed specially for the professional female arborist:
Clogger Zero Chainsaw Trousers – Orange
Clogger has released a special model of chainsaw trousers purposely designed for women.
We are excited to announce that the brand that gave you the first lightweight chainsaw protective trousers has released a pair made with the female arborist in mind. Comfort, fit, and shape has been revised for the best possible fit.
Clogger’s premium arborist chainsaw trouser can now be ordered in safety orange. Lightweight, very cool, and ultra durable, these pair won’t let you down. Having been drawn up, researched, tried, and tested, the new Hi Vis Clogger Orange pants are Zero Gen 2s, and boast of weighing less than 1kg, while still being both more sturdy and also much cooler–while still staying fully certified.
Clogger has two specific trousers for women in their repertoire: The Clogger Zero Chainsaw Trousers – Orange and the Clogger Zero Womens Generation 2 Chainsaw Trousers – Limited Edition Pink. The latter is a product on the Arbormaster roster that is part of Clogger’s fundraising efforts for women students currently studying to enter the tree industry.
This is the first specifically designed chainsaw protective trouser for the professional female arborist. Shape, fit and comfort has been altered for the best possible fit.
The Orange Zeros are fully fledged Gen 2 Zeros, boasting of these functional benefits:
- Slim fit, lightweight design (>1kg / 2lb, 6oz)
- A style chainsaw protection; frontal protection only where it is mostly needed.
- UV protective and cooling outer fabric, engineered to lower body temperature by dispersing body heat
- Cooling outer fabric, engineered to wick moisture from the skin. Tough mesh and large cooling vents at the rear of both legs for ventilation
- 4-way stretch outer fabric for greater freedom of movement and flexibility
- Slim Fit; offers superior comfort and reduced bulk.
- Abrasion resistant fabric; high abrasion resistant fabric has been incorporated from the knee down increasing the durability in these high wear areas.
- Ultra-high tear strength fabric at the right calf to protect against small cuts caused by the chainsaw, when hanging off the harness
- Lace hooks, elasticized waist for a snug fit & extra comfort, with belt loops to fit 50mm belt
- Extra leg length; means more freedom of movement when using spikes or when stretching out along a limb.
- High-vis orange outer-fabrics ensures you can be seen wherever you are.
- Pockets strategically placed on thigh; gives easy access when in a harness.
- Zipped pockets; prevents contents falling out and zipper pulls make it easier to open pockets even when wearing gloves.