REECOIL Big Boss Chainsaw Lanyard. Designed to give you full mobility while climbing using large rear handle saws, the REECOIL BIG BOSS CHAINSAW LANYARD is a heavy duty, hard wearing tool lanyard. This helps you make awkward cuts other lanyards don’t let you reach, saving you precious time and effort by not having to spur around the stem, or remove your tool lanyard (and risking tool drop). Enjoy extra safety and security when carrying out big work, owing to the large size of the Big Boss lanyard.
Note: As on all Reecoil lanyards, the hang carabiner/ring of the REECOIL Big Boss Chainsaw Lanyard has been designed to sit as close to the saw as possible to give your saw the best hang position on your harness. To ensure you are working at or below the WLL of 107kg, a MTW (Max Tool Weight) of 12kg is recommended. 12kg dropped at a Fall Factor 1.5, remains safely under the WLL of 107kg.
- Designed for heavy duty, rear handle chainsaws
- Compact recoil length is achieved by increasing the spring strength, keeping a short recoil length when the lanyard is hung up
- Gives you full reach when in use
- Non-breakaway lanyard
- Designed by climbers, for climbers!
- Developed as a hard wearing, heavy duty lanyard when using heavy chainsaws at height
MBS: 7.5kN (750kg)
WLL: 1.07kN (107kg)
Safety Factor: 7:1