DMM Boa Alloy Karabiner Screwgate – Pack of 3. If you are looking for a reliable, high volume carabiner that is versatile, sturdy, and ergonomic, the DMM Boa Alloy Karabiner Screwgate is the perfect match for you. Featuring a large gate opening plus an extended top bar, the Boa makes it really easy to clip with thick slings and thick ropes, also allowing it to accommodate multiple attachments. Its screwgate mechanism is a non auto-locking gate requiring two actions for it to open, and is easy to handle with one hand. This system is best in systems where your anchor points can be easily monitored and are not likely to be disturbed by running ropes.
The DMM Boa’s asymmetric shape sits comfortably and naturally in your hand for easy handling. Despite its large size, the Boa is still relatively light due to its I-Beam construction.
- Rigging carabiner for strength and ease of handling
- HMS carabiner for ease of rigging
- Large gate opening and high internal volume for easy handling and more attachment options
- Keylock nose eliminates snagging
- I-beam construction for optimum strength-to-weight ratio
Colours in pack: Blue/Red/Green
Major Axis: 25kN
Minor Axis: 10kN
Gate Open: 8kN
Dimensions: 81 x 120mm
Gate opening (X): 25mm
Conformance: EN 362:2004 B/T, EN 12275:2013 B & H