30T Log Splitter with Honda GX200. This log splitter is reinforced with a splitter beam and foot to support the powerful “splitting force”. Equipped with a powerful Honda GX200 engine, this machine has heavier duty hydraulic hose couplings and a cast iron trailer coupling to suit common trailer towing systems. Complete with a hydraulic oil tank sump plug as well as a hydraulic oil level indicator to assist with maintenance and proper operation.
- Control lever on hydraulic pump allows you to stop the ram at any time during the cutting cycle
- Flange beam with log cradle to keep the log on the beam without operator assistance
- Wedge axe head with wedge wings and a taper to make splitting easier
- Safety support legs and chains
- Wheels and 2 inch coupling which allows you to tow the log splitter around your property. (Note: Wheels allow you to tow the log splitter of speeds up to 30km/hr; Not suitable for highway traveling or towing on the roads.)
Engine: Honda GX200 OHV Industrial/Commercial Engine
Maximum capacity: 30T
Cycle time: 14 – 30 seconds
Type of pump: 2 stage Hydraulic Pump
Cylinder: 4″ Bore 24″ Stroke Hydraulic Cylinder rated to 3500 psi
Flange beam width: 6 inches
This item is not assembled. If you wish to purchase an assembled splitter, cost applies. Please call for more details.