Clogger Zero Womens Chainsaw Trousers.The first chainsaw protective trousers specifically made for the professional female arborist. This fully certified chainsaw protective trousers is cool, light and durable and weighs less than 1kg. It uses highly abrasion resistant fabrics and refining some of the features from the well-known Ascend model.
Also in stock … Clogger’s new lightweight arborist chainsaw trousers for women. Cool, light and durable.
- Lightweight; made with new generation Lightweight Arrestex HP chainsaw protective fabric – total garment weight is less than 1kg.
- A style chainsaw protection; frontal protection only where it is mostly needed.
- Large cooling vents; Bigger rear cooling vents allows body heat to escape faster keeping you fresher.
Especially good in hotter climates.
- Cooling outer fabric; the outer fabric is engineered to move moisture away from the skin keeping you cooler.
- Tough, stretch outer fabric; gives greater durability and the 4-way stretch allows you greater freedom of movement and flexibility.
- UV protective; Outer material is UV protective shielding you from the harmful effects of the sun.
- Abrasion resistant fabric; high abrasion resistant fabric has been incorporated from the knee down increasing the durability in these high wear areas.
- Slim Fit; offers superior comfort and reduced bulk.
- Extra leg length; means more freedom of movement when using spikes or when stretching out along a limb.
- Hi-vis panels; the bright orange panels ensures you can be seen wherever you are.
- Pockets strategically placed on thigh; gives easy access when in a harness.
- Zipped pockets; prevents contents falling out and zipper pulls make it easier to open pockets even when wearing gloves. Convenient Cell Phone Pocket and Hip Pockets; extra pockets means more storage for things you might need.
Size Natural Waist Waist* Seat Inleg+5cm**
XS 71cm 85 97 77.4
S 76cm 90 102 78.7
M 81cm 95 107 80
L 86cm 100 112 81.3
XL 91cm 105 117 82.6
*Where trouser sits 5cm below natural waist
**Extra 5cm in length to allow for spikes