ALERT: The Teufelberger TreeMOTION EVO Arborist Harness is available for PREORDER!
Teufelberger releases the next evolution of the treeMOTION Harness
GREAT NEWS: Teufelberger has released a brand new, state-of-the-art harness that you can preorder today!
The Teufelberger treeMOTION has truly become one of the most popular climbing harnesses in the world of tree care. Representing high quality materials, this outstanding brand and product delivers extra comfort to arborists owing to its improved load distribution, wider range of movement, single gear loops, and last but not the least, work positioning convenience.
Outdoing its own product, the company has now announced the arrival of the result of constant R&D, all of which is based on actual use and customer feedback. Welcome the new evolution, and say hello to the new Teufelberger TreeMOTION EVO Arborist Harness!
Merging new, high performance features like its unique Cobra buckles and new forward D ring, this harness has evolved into the comfortable treeMOTION EVO harness:
- Colour-coded attachment hardware points for improved safety
- Freedom of movement and ergonomic comfort
- Adjustable load distribution between leg and back support
- Reduced pressure points due to multi-layer webbing layout
- Multiple options for approved/certified bridge attachment hardware
- Flexible & highly supportive back frame
- Gear brackets compatible with a range of tool carrying connectors
- Gear brackets on leg loops
- Dedicated chainsaw attachment point rear centre
- Adjustable/customisable gear loop
- Adjustable lumbar support via compression straps
- Complies with EN358, EN 813, AS/NZS 1891.1-2007, ANSI 2133-2017 for arboricultural operations and ASTM F887-16, CSA 2259.1-05